Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Party dress blues


My friend Edina asked me to design a blue party dress for her. I was so ecstatic when she told me about it but experienced a bit of a problem defining ‘party dress’ and deciding what shade of blue to use. She skipped all these relevant details and just told me to design something she would wear. This of course put a lot of pressure on me, I take my designing very seriously thank you. As usual, I drew the first thing that came to my mind and surprisingly she loved all of them! I think they are unique dresses. Have I seen them around? Nope!

I love the first and second the most. which one would you wear?


 
♥♥♥♥
 
 

4 comments:

  1. the first one is definitely the scene-stealer ;)

    part 2 of our Dr. Martens Diaries posted! And why Cady Heron was right.. Visit:
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!
    check out Jeremy Scott's Fall Winter 2014 Adidas collection at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    lots of love. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting!!!