Friday, 15 August 2014

Quote

" I am thankful to all those who said NO to me. It's because of them I did it myself"
~Albert Einstein~
 
 
I have promised myself that each time someone doesn't give me an opportunity or each time I am faced with disappointment, I will recite this quote over and over in my head until it sticks. Many of us are so quick to give up on our dreams when faced with difficulties, I have given up countless times, heck, I feel like giving up right now but something in me wont let me. There has to be a point where we just stop waiting and start doing.
Maybe sometimes we are not given the opportunities we are searching for because God wants us to find a way and make it on our own. I feel that no matter what situation you are in life, you have enough in you to get to the point you plan to reach.

♥ Happy weekend and make everyday your best ♥
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!!!