Sunday, 14 September 2014

Summer dress challenge

Hello beautiful people!!
So last night I stayed awake because I was determined to get my sketching skills from about four to a perfect ten. Well, I didn't exactly get close to a perfect 10 but there is no doubt at all that I have improved. I can even draw a face! Ladies and gentlemen I can finally draw a face!


Summer is finally upon us here in the beautiful Country of Zambia. Although its my least favorite season, I am a little excited about it and praying that I will not be stung by the lazy bug. So I created a challenge for myself, The Summer dress challenge. From Tuesday the 16th of September to Friday, the 3rd of October, I will design and post sketches of four summer dresses a week. who knows, I might just design your next favorite dress. Wish me luck.


 
 
 
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!!!