Monday, 3 November 2014

Continued prints

Happy Monday to you all!
I don't really remember where I got this "continued print" idea, I just found it in my sketch book and decided to try it out. I think it would only work on a suit kind of arrangement because the whole idea is to have a print on one item of clothing continue on another unattached item, I don't know if that make much sense.
I have a tiny black book that I carry around with me and roughly sketch ideas for later use. I get inspiration from basically anything; gates, buildings, roof patterns etc. Inspiration is everywhere



kiss kiss

10 comments:

  1. I think this is an awesome idea! Thanks for your lovely comment!

    Have a nice day! :)
    xxx
    Bianca

    http://madamebalti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice,and I agree inspiration is everywhr
    I will try to do keep the notebook for sketches from now
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is. thank you for visiting:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you on gfc <3

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your inspo :)
    check out our blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting!!!