Friday, 30 September 2016

ZFI challenge, week 3


Hello lovelies,
this should have been the fourth or fifth week of the challenge. A lot got in the way, school, mainly school. school opened about three weeks ago so i needed time to settle in and tune my mind for school.
This weeks two challenges are:
1. stripes and dots,
2. Random outfit

For the first time i did not use water colors in my illustrations. I left them at home because they felt a little heavy and i love to pack light. I have to teach myself how to shade properly, you'll notice a few glitches in my shading.








1 comment:

  1. Very interesting post) wonderful pics) Thanks for sharing )
    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know and I follow you back)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting!!!